Today is Rosh Hashanah, the celebration of the jewish new year and so to recognize the arrival of 5772, I have made some resolutions.
- Be more respectful.
- Stay on task. I’d like to learn to stay with a project until it’s complete.
- Get some exercise. It would be good to sweat every day for something other than anxiety.
- Develop a better balance between my drive and my patience.
- Stop eating cheeseburger Happy Meals for snacks. Just because I have milk instead of Coke does not make it healthy.
- Get more people in to better jobs.
Happy New Year! May it be a good and sweet year for you and your career.