Being a job seeker is not all sunshine and roses. Sometimes we just need a laugh to break up the repetitive job listings on LinkedIn and the “thanks but no thanks” emails.
Here a few lines might cheer you up a little. Even a small grin will make a better day.
- I just lost my job as a Psychic. I did not see that coming.
- I love being a maze designer. I get completely lost in my work..
- Inspecting mirrors is a job I could really see myself doing.
- Being friends with co-workers is like having pet tigers…. fun in theory but you still wonder when they will turn on you.
- I thought I wanted a career. Turns out I just wanted paycheques.
- Some days, the best thing about my job is that my chair spins.
- Thanks for the advice about my career. Maybe someday you will have one of your own.
- My career plans were much more exciting when I was five.
- Success is doing what you love and making it a career but I don’t know who will pay me to drink beer while looking at cat pictures.
And finally, put on your headphones and have an interview-fail giggle here. https://youtu.be/2ikXSt4L6BE
Feel free to pass this along to your friends and former colleagues – it might be the best thing they get all day!